Monday, January 2, 2017

Voted off the Island ๐ŸŒด

 Well, transfer calls came in and I'm leaving Belmont this Tuesday. At first I was pretty bummed but I know that it's time to move on because the Lord has bigger and better things for me! This past transfer with Elder Payne has been amazing!! He is honestly the coolest guy and we had a ton of fun. 

       I don't know where I'm headed off to but President Smith told me it will be very very different.....which probably means I'm going on bike ๐Ÿšด. That will be interesting haha, I'll be sad to say goodbye to the good old Chevy Cruze. 

       New Years Eve Elder Payne and I mad a lot of goals for 2017. I'd challenge all of you to try and have some Christ-centered goals for this year, maybe finish the whole Book of a Mormon or read Jesus the Christ (it's super good). I know that if we ask for Heavenly Fathers help in achieving our goals then by the time we get to 2018 we will be able to look back and see all the progress we made!!!

        "Only through the Holy Ghost can we see people and events as God sees them" -Henry B. Eyring

         I love this quote and I try to apply it every day, as we strive to see things as God does we begin to see how much he really does care about each and every one of us, it's amazing! I try to imagine every investigator in baptismal clothes and as I do the Holy Ghost helps me see what they could become and what I can do to help them get there as a missionary. 

         I'll find out where I go on Tuesday so I'll let you all know where I'm at next week!!

P.S I'm including a video or two documenting the most uneventful New Years Eve you'll ever see, enjoy!

Pics
1. Christmas Eve
2. Hey, it's the missionaries
3. Bringing the house down with the Gospel
4. New Years Eve Timelapse
5. The Celebration






No comments:

Post a Comment