Monday, June 12, 2017

Me Again!

Hey! Its me again haha, I know you guys just heard from me like 4 days
ago but its P-Day again somehow. This week was pretty good, we had
Stake Conference over the weekend and two members of the 70 came since
the Stake Presidency was being reorganized, so that was cool.

The two members of the 70 were Elder Clay and Elder Curtis, they were
both super awesome. One thing that Elder Clay talked about was taking
our questions and putting them in a box. We shouldn't forget about the
questions once we put them in the box, but we shouldn't let them
become our main focus. Over time we will be able to answer our
questions, and they won't distract us from the blessings the gospel
brings. Elder Clay said one of his questions as a convert to the
church was who he should be sealed to since his parents divorced when
he was in the first grade and both of them remarried happily.

We are still working hard on passing out 100 copies of the Book of
Mormon, we aren't even close but we're not giving up yet.  We went
tracting for a solid 4 hours yesterday after church and we weren't
able to teach a single lesson which was a bummer, but we did have a
cool experience. So we are out knocking doors and I swear it is SO
HOT! By hour 2 we were dripping with sweat, the whole back of my shirt
was soaked haha. So finally I looked at Elder Tanner and said "thats
it, I'm saying a prayer to get us some water". So I said a prayer that
someone would let us in a give us water and not even 3 houses later
this guy opens up and says "Hey! Come on in, its hot outside, want
some water?". #MIRACLE I was so happy haha. I drank at least a gallon
of water and we talked with him for a bit. He needed up being pretty
cool but he wasn't interested, he gave us his number when we left and
said "if you call me and want to talk religion I'll hang up on you,
but if you ever need any help or a place to rest let me know".

Most of the new Investigators we found last week haven't really panned
out but we are working with this Grandma and her Granddaughter. They
seem promising but we've had to reschedule a couple times so we will
see. I'll keep y'all updated on their progress!

Transfer calls are this Saturday so if you plan on sending anything
hold off until next week and I'll let y'all know if I'm staying. I'm
loving it here so I hope I stay but I'll go wherever the Lord needs

me!! I love you all and hope you have an amazing week!!








No comments:

Post a Comment