Monday, March 13, 2017

Shortest Weekly Ever

Hey!! Well this week hasn't been the most eventful so not much to talk about, just a lot of tracting and visiting with members. 

One quick story though. So you guys remember Regina from last week? The super solid lady that disappeared? Well I decided that while she may be able to say no to the restored gospel, NO ONE can say no to fresh baked chocolate chip cookies 🍪.  So on Saturday we made some cookies and dropped them off with a note haha (yes, we are that desperate). She never said anything though after we dropped them off so they were probably baked in vain ☹️. Maybe we should have made snickerdoodles or something who knows. 

Anyways, that's about it for this week! Also, here is my new motto for my entire life, I love it so much. 

"We become what we want to be by consistently being what we want to become each day" -Richard G. Scott

It amazes me how much progress I've been able to make physically, mentally, and spiritually on my mission. I know God has played a huge part in that and I'm very grateful for his help!! Love you all!!

Oh also, we were out tracting and all of the sudden we heard a bagpipe off in the distance. So we jumped in the car and drove around with the windows rolled down until we found this old dude like 5 blocks away, sitting on his porch just blasting the bagpipes!!! He played us a couple songs and we had a good discussion about the gospel, he wasn't interested though. I included a little snippet of him playing so you guys can appreciate it haha. 

Pics
1. Funny sign 
2. Exchanges with Elder Grimaud
3. Cookies and note
4. Bagpipes











No comments:

Post a Comment